If you have accessibility issues, give us a call at 304.323.2200 and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
Our property has the following accessibility features.
- Walker accessible doorways
The Martha Washington and Murphy Brown rooms have the following accessibility features.
- They are accessible without using stairs
- Shorter tubs with stairs to enter
Our property has the following potential barriers to accessibility.
- All rooms except for the Martha Washington and Murphy Brown rooms require stairs to enter.
- Bathroom doors are too narrow for wheelchairs.
- No grab bars by the tub
- No designated accessible parking spaces
- No closed caption decoder
- No controls operable without grasping or twisting
- No lever hardware
- No roll-in shower
- No text telephone
- No transfer seat to the tub
- No audio and visual emergency warning devices
- No braille exits
- No braille elevator
- Short stature accessibility kit is not available
- No wheelchair available upon request
- No wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
- Public entrances are not wheelchair-accessible
- Lobby not wheelchair-accessible