Motorcycle Amenities & Great Riding
The winding hills and sweeping curves of Southern West Virginia and Virginia beckon motorcycle enthusiasts to our area. In Bluefield, we sit in the middle of many highly-rated rides including the Back of the Dragon, Coal Heritage, Farm Country, and New River. You can stay in one location and enjoy a multitude of experiences.
We offer many amenities to our motorcycle guests including the following:
- Off-road parking in our private parking lot which is well lit all night and features motion sensor cameras. Three of our rooms, Kennedy Cottage, Murphy Brown, and Martha Washington, are located on the upper-level parking lot which is accessible from the parking lot via a private deck.
- Wipe down towels.
- Hoses and buckets for cleaning your bikes.
- We are happy to dry your clothes if they get wet during your ride.
- Delicious gourmet breakfast each morning featuring freshly ground organic french roast coffee. We also cater to vegetarians, vegans, and those with specialized dietary needs.
- We have a wine and beer license so you can sit and relax with a drink on the front veranda after a long day’s ride without leaving the Inn.
- Billiards table.
- Numerous restaurants within 1 1/2 miles for dining in or take out.
- Comfortable rooms with high-end mattresses and linens.
For those of you who are Harley riders, we are only .3 mile from Cole Harley-Davidson for shopping or services!